Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 11

I promised Jamie I would blog yesterday because it had been 10 days. I lied. :)

Derby is going so well it is almost scary. Like I know things are going to fall apart now that we are doing so well or something. We HAVE had 2 girls quick this week due to lack of time... But we also have a pretty solid core. I think we are doing more practice on our level 1 skills....most of which we had mastered by the end of practice Tuesday. We all still need some work on balance. And turning from back to front and front to back while skating, and baseball falls. Otherwise we may be to the point of full contact practices before October! That is so far ahead of the schedule we had guesstimated that it makes me dizzy (in a proud sort of way)!!!!! Maybe we will be able to hold bouts against ourselves come January!!! How much would that shit rock!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment