Sunday, June 14, 2009

Derby News

I am soooo excited about Derby today!


Yesterday I found a pair of skates at a yard sale... Speed skates... like... for real derby skates.


Here's a link to what they would have been brand new! ($132!) I bought them for $15.


Here are a couple of pictures of them.


I also bought new laces at hot topic and added them to get This:




They fit beatifully, which makes me want to go try them out (since I won't be able to practice ALL WEEK this week!)


I'm ESPECIALLY pumped after seeing the bout last night! The atomics and our girl Krush kicked some ASS! It was incredibly exciting!!! And also confusing, as we couldn't really see super well. I think I am going to read all of the derby rules.... and go to the Evansville bout this coming weekend with my derby fiancee.

For now... maybe we can skate today and I also need to wii active. Oh And I need to go to Dick's to get better pads..

AND There's that derby name issue.





No comments:

Post a Comment